Wednesday, March 25, 2009

After School Fun

I picked Keaton and Isaac up from school today.  They are my brother in laws kids, therefore my step-nephews, if you want to get real technical.  Keaton is 10 and Isaac is 6.  We went to Jamba Juice and got a little treat.  We then made a stop at a client because I had to pick up a form and then we headed to my place.
They REALLY wanted to play Guitar Hero.
Cute Rodger singing
Smile


Ike wanted to do a "mean" face.
Rodger came home with a surprise for them.  They got Jazz wallets.  Sweet.
We love them and are so glad they are finally home.  They just moved back from Texas and are going to be here for good.  I'm so glad because this means the world to Joey and Chels.  I would link you to their blog, but they don't have one:(  HINT HINT.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great auntie and uncle you guys are. And yes...Chels needs a blog!!!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

I love that you are like the designated babysitters in your family!

Jacki said...

You are the best!!! I haven't gotten to see them yet and I'm hoping to this weekend at Jan's homecoming!!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Love Guitar Hero!