Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lizzy & Land-Prom 2009

This is Lindsey's last Prom.  She looked fantastic and so did Landon.  They were going to Rodizio Grill for dinner and then off to the Capital for the dance.  Then they will end the night going to Classic Skating....how enjoyable.
This was our last Prom.  I hated my hair and my dress wasn't that great.  But it was lots of fun!
Her hair looked beautiful.  I loved it.
Her dress was an A+++++
Landon looked stunning

Checking to make sure they looked just right
And they did.  I hope you guys have a great night!
Sorry Linds, let's me honest, Annie looked the best.
Oh how I love her.
And now I'm going to enjoy the Jazz Game.  GO JAZZ!

4 comments:

Joan said...

I can't believe that it's the last dance forever. Pretty sad. They looked amazing! (I guess Ann also!). The great thing was, Lindsey put on Landon's flower. All these years of everyone trying to put on the guys flower and she threw it on there like there was nothing to it. Thanks for the post Cort and keeping up on our family! Love Mom

Jacki said...

So pretty!! Sad though our little Lindsey is growing up!!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Annie does look pretty amazing especially the profile picture!
Ha I love Linds dress she looks amazing! I love too how you post your prom pictures, it's fun to look back!

Amanda Hansen said...

I can't believe how old Lindsey is and how gorgeous she's turned out to be. I absolutely love her dress. I know I need to call and come over so Rodger can fix my phone. I just haven't been up to my parents house with Tanner in awhile. I might be up there this weekend for Shelley Stringers bridal shower so maybe I'll come over with Sophie on Saturday or something if you guys aren't busy.