Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tanner & Libby

We have these adorable neighbor kids, Tanner & Libby. They live just down the street from us. We work with their mom in the Nursery and we love them all. They came over last night to play.
Libby had a picture for Rodger-the one on the left. Tanner had a picture for me-the one on the right. It's a picture of Rodger and I and above it says, "I "heart" U.
We played on the Wii the whole night. Bowling, Baseball, Boxing, Tennis, and Golf. We hit all 5 games!

Tanner's a good baseball player

And Libby's adorable

Look at their bright gorgeous eyes
I turn my head around and see Libby on our chair with her head down and it's nodding more and more down. I thought she was looking at her High School Musical 3 Journal she brought. I then realized she was falling asleep. I picked her up and laid her on the couch. It was a big night for her, I guess.
Thanks for the pictures, they are on our fridge:)

2 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

omg... cutest pictures EVER!!! you guys are seriously the best. thanks for always being so willing to watch my little ones. they truly do love you two!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Sarah has such CUTE kids! You will be a great mommy!!