Thursday, September 10, 2009

Guess What?!?!

No, I'm not pregnant. But I know a few that are! My sister, Chelsea and Joey are expecting their little one in March. Not only are they but Rodger's brother, Jeff and Amber are expecting a little one in March as well. Can you believe it? Two adorable little ones in 1 month. We can't wait.
I wanted to kill my mother when she called on a Thursday night, "Can you come over to my house at 7, both you and Rodger?" And that's all she would say. I'm like, "Mother, come on what's up?" We were busy that night, Rodger didn't get home from work until about seven. Anywho. We get to my moms and we have to go somewhere. So we get in the car and started heading South, thankfully. I said, "Why are we going to Chelsea and Joey's, why couldn't they come to your house if you had news to share with all of us, this is stupid." So on and so on. I was just being a pill, as was Ashley. A few minutes later we get a text from Chels saying, "Why are you guys the idiots. At least I refused to not leave my house. What is going on?" This sets us off even more!!! So we get to their house and go downstairs. They are happily enjoying watching the Utes Game, just what Rodger wanted to be doing:) So we talk for a while and Joe says, "So Joan, what news do you have for us?" Rodger thought she had cancer, silly Rodger, I hope that doesn't come EVER! So my mom grabs a little gift bag and starts walking over to me and says, "Since your birthday is the closest you can open it." I was confused but enjoyed the attention:) So I pull the tissue paper off and just start smiling. Ah.....I was so excited! It was a piece of paper with a binky saying:
Baby Covington Arriving March 8, 2009
Rodger and I are so excited for our older siblings! We are glad they are first, show us how it's done! We love you all.

3 comments:

Joan said...

You have to understand that I was just trying to get Chelsea to tell you because I had known for so long and couldn't talk to anyone about it! You all ready know that you will be the best Aunt and Uncle, it's all ready evident in what you do with Keat and Isaac!

Ju and Brack said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited. Congrats to you all :)

Ben and Lindsay said...

how exciting!!!!! do they know what they are having yet?