Thursday, September 3, 2009

Too Soon

Well crap-ola. I spoke too soon. Our contract on our house is dead as of this morning. The buyers are First Time Home Buyers and got scared to say the least. So our home is back on the market. This actually is kinda good news. I'm being Positive Polly, because we still haven't found a house yet. Yes, we did put an offer on a Short Sale in Fruit Heights, but I'm not feeling it anymore and those things take forever. Especially this one because the Bank hasn't approved a price yet.
I'm sure my dad will be happy with the news because we were going to move in with him during the transition period. This way maybe we can find a house and close both at the same time for one smooth move. Wish us luck. I'm happy, Rodger not so much.....more work for him but we are being positive!
Let us know if you know of any takers:)

2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Good and Bad news I guess! That house will sell so fast, cus it looks great! Good luck house hunting!

Devrie Pettit said...

Its good to be positive. I am not that person in my little family.