Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wedding Rehearsal & Dinner

A gorgeous view right where they will be getting married TOMORROW:)
This is my favorite, right about their heads.
The wedding line getting instructions
Cindy and I listening.  I'm sure I'll have to refresh Rodger, because he was cracking jokes and probably not fully listening.
Best man and Maid of Honor

Amber and her dad
The flower girls.  They instantly became best friends.
Marley and Jamie.

We then went to dinner at this amazing place.  I've never had better Salmon before.
B-E-A-UTIFUL.
Rodg and I at dinner.  Not the best picture of me, but Rodg Bear looks cute.

***
4th Softball Game
We lost tonight.
7-11
We played great, had a few errors, but it just wasn't enough.
My mom took some action shots, but another time.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I love the picture of you and Cindy and of course you and Rodger. But my favorite picture, without people in it, is the vine picture. Looks like fun. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

Forsman Fam said...

So cute Cortney! I love all the new photos and of course, your amazing page...don't look at mine ok?! :) Tell Rodger I'm still alive and will be calling him so we can plan another big old Forsman/Jessop party! I hope everything went well at Jeff's wedding- can't wait to hear an update!