Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dear Ashley,

This is all I told myself when Rodger was about to leave for his mission.
He'll only miss:

2 of my birthdays
2 Halloweens
2 Thanksgivings
2 Christmas'
2 New Years
2 Valentines Days
2 4th of July's
2 of his birthdays
2 seasons of Fall (the seasons go by fast)
2 seasons of Winter (except this one because it's my least favorite)
2 seasons of Spring
2 seasons of Summer
This is nothing....he'll be home in no time.

And I was right, Rodg Bear only missed 1 of my birthdays:)
Simply because he left the day before it.

Rodger and I are here for you Ashley....everyday.  Let's be The 3 Amigos for 2 years.
We love you!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

You are such a good sister!!! Love you

Ben and Lindsay said...

you are a good sister! She is lucky to have you!
I am excited for Thursday, I hope we are still on! Love ya

Joan said...

What a great sister! This is what I told her. She had someone say, count the fast sundays. This sunday she will all ready be to 23! (Ha!Ha!) Then she has 3 more before she is in the teen numbers, which is 7 then the double digit numbers, which is 3 then your down to single digit numbers. How easy is that? I don't think she will agree. Oh well, we'll have fun! Thanks for your support, Cort and Rodger!