Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Babysitting Chloe!

Happy as can be!
She loves doing this!
Here is Chl & I

We got the opportunity to babysit crazy & cute Chloe! Her poor mom, Alicia, isn't feeling too good and needed to get some rest. Chloe is quite a joy and so hilarious. We picked her up at Little Kev's parents house and off we went to run some errands. She was a great partner at shopping. We went to Sams Club and Walmart. She found a new favorite song called "I'm a Babie Girl" by Aqua. She heard it once and wanted to hear it again and that time was even singing to the song. I'm trying to think if she said anything funny. Oh, yes. While we were in Sams Club she said, "Do you know why I'm asking you so many questions?" I said, "No, how come?" "Because in the car you were asking me SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS!" I said, "I'm sorry, I just want to know what's going on in your life." It was pretty funny. We had a good time. About halfway through our babysitting adventure Rodger says, "Are you ready for kids." I said "Not now." and he agreed more. No offensive to Chloe, she's great! Rodger then had to add how good of a dad he is going to be.....and I couldn't agree more on that. We then got some dinner and then came home to our house. Chloe is a cleaning bee. She helped us clean our house from vaccuming, to sweeping the floor, and dusting. She loved it, as did we! Rodg and her than played Mouse Trap while I continued doing our "Thanks-Yous" from our Wedding. They didn't get to finish before Little Kev came to get her. It was so cute because they left and two seconds later the doorbell rang. It was Chloe and she said thank you and gave Rodger and big hug. She seems to love him. I'll never forget that when we first got engaged Chloe asked me, "Well who are you marrying?" I said, "Rodger." "Oh, you are, werid!" I think she always thought he was my brother or something-pretty funny. Rodger was a little upset because when she left he said, "Dang, I really wanted to finish playing Mouse Trap." I think it was a sign but all I said was, "I'm sorry." Because secretly I wanted to watch American Idol Gives Back! Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be playing later on. We hope we can do it again sometime soon, maybe next time with little Maddie!

WE LOVE YOU! (This is her trying to make hearts-she did it-even two!)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I was laughing my head off reading this blog. The pictures are hilarious, I love that Chloe loves taking pictures like that. You guys are so nice to give Leash a break.

Jacki said...

I'm glad that is went well and I will call you to hear all the things that you couln'd write! Chloe is a great kid, we are going over to pick them both up this morning and thanks again for yesterday, I felt pretty helpless being so far away and glad that we came home. Love you Aunt Jack

Joan said...

The reason why Rodger will be such a great dad is because he is one big kid himself! Next time Chloe is mine because you stole her the whole time. See Alicia, if your reading this, we would all love to help you!