Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Jacki! (Annie Babe Too!)

This picture was taken in August of 2006 at a Family Reunion.

I hope you have a great day. You completely deserve it. Every year without fail she calls me on my birthday and sings me the famous "Jacki Birthday Song" and it's wonderful each time. She even would call Rodger on his birthday and sing to him, even when he wasn't officially apart of the family and that means a lot, I know it did to him. I hope your day is filled with lots of time with Kevin, your girls, your grandchildren, and garage sales. I know that's what you love best. Have a great day! I love you!

Happy Birthday to my favorite dog of all times. Annie is the best and I love her so very much. I miss you each day (ask Rodger) and I'll come see you today soon. Tell Mom and the girls to give you lots of treats. I love you.

Isn't she just great?

2 comments:

Joan said...

Very cute blog.Yup what would life be like without Jack!She is always there for all of us!You know Annie loves and misses you too, especially when she layed right on your legs yesterday when you were here.Well I use to want to give her away but she's great to have when it's just me and her.9 years old though, she getting up there!

Jacki said...

Thank you soooo much, it is so great to have such wonderful people think of me on this day and I too am getting up there!!! Love you Aunt Jack