Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I May Not Make It

So for the month of April, Ashley and I are having NO CANDY/DESSERTS AT ALL!!! This may be a problem for me because I crave chocolate and most the time after meals, I absolutley need it. I don't know why Ashley asked me to do this with her, maybe she sees something I don't :). I'm extremely glad she did though, because I need something like this and maybe not eating these things will cut back on my headaches I've been getting lately. If one of us breaks the contest then we owe that person $50 bucks. I'm excited to see how this ends up, I'm not going to cheat, I want to make a difference in my pounds. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

The Muhlesteins said...

Good luck Cort! That is a smart idea.. do you remember when our dads would pay us money to not eat sweets for a long period of time? haha never could do it for very long.

Mindi said...

Hi Cortney! Good luck with the sugar challenge. I'm ready to join you after all the crappy Easter candy we've had around here. I love your new back ground. Isn't it frustrating, though, when you add a new background it deletes all your page elements on the side! I spent forever rebuilding mine.

Cortney said...

It is a pain, oh well though. I found a cool site where there are tons of templates. You should join, last night was hard I was craving chocolate, but I didn't give in. Hope all is well!!

Jacki said...

Cort, I have been doing this diet thing for awhile now and I have noticed that it only took a couple of days and then I didn't want it any more. I was just like you and just needed a little chocolate after I had a meal, but not any more! So hang in there and soon you won't need it any more! Love you Aunt Jack

Cortney said...

Thanks Jack, I'm sure it'll get easier.

Joan said...

Don't worry Cort, we'll keep your cookie dough here at the house. I'm sure it will be safe! Keep up the good work!