Saturday, April 19, 2008

Prom Night

Here are the two beauties! They both looked gorgeous and I hope that they have a great time.
Here is Lindsey and her date, Landon. Of course she was excited to go because this is her boyfriend also. Poor Landon, when he walked in the door my Dad asked if he was going to go do Temple work. I think he got his feelings hurt, he shouldn't have because he looked sharp! They matched perfectly.
Here is Ashley with her date, Mark. He is a nice looking boy and really sweet. Ashley was excited to go with him. Don't they look precious?
Here they are with their Dad moments before they each went off. Each dance my Dad loves to always get a picture with his girls, without fail. I never know what he does with them, he probably doesn't either. He just loves being in pictures. I love you Dad!

Ashley and Mark were going to The Garden for dinner. Lindsey and Landon were going to PF Changs. Then they were all off to the Capital. I remember going to the Capital for my very first dance which was Prom. I absolutely loved it and I hope they do the same. I love you both very much!

Here is a glimpse of Rodger & I at our very first Prom. The one at the Capital. I was a Sophomore & Rodg a Juinor. Fun times.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

They do look beautiful!

Jacki said...

Beautiful girls!!! Love Aunt Jack and thanks again for the blog yesterday!

Joan said...

That was Ashley's last dance for her senior year.A month before this event we start going to every dress shop there is, sometimes even a number of times.After reasurring a million times that their dresses are beautiful they finally make their decision.Then it's the nail appointment and tanning and hair appointments.Oh and we can't forget the day activities that start the day before.Fun times and great memories!