Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend Get-A-Way

Joey, Chels, Rodger and I went to my dads house up in Eden this past weekend. We love going up there and have decided we need to get lots more trips in before they move off to Texas. It's such a fun, quiet, relaxing place and we had a good time. We watched movies, the Jazz Game, made a fabulous dinner (thanks to Rodger), and played some games, also went to the mall and Buttons (Chels) and I got a little surprise.
Chels and I decided to have a little fun and get nose studs, that's right, suprised? I was too. I thought, "Why not?" I've always thought they were cute and we decided together to get it done.
Here I am moments before.
Chelsea seconds away-she was scared!
The Results! Chelsea's nose is really red because she just got hers done. She made me promise I would say that:).
The pretty view up in Eden-we all went golfing (Chels and I watched) and had a great time. Rodger got a birdie on a Par 5-it was a great shot-he was way happy, as was I.
Chels & I enjoying our stay at the house and our new look.
And out she came! I couldn't handle it anymore, it was fun while it lasted, just wasn't me. Chels still has hers and she loves it.
Thanks for a great weekend you guys-many more to come!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Is Rodgie stuffing paper in your mouth so you won't scream? I loved that post and I'm sorry I wasn't able to see the ol' piercing in person.

Cortney said...

No, but it looks like that. He was just cleaning up the Salt Water that was dripping down my face. We had to keep spraying that so I wouldn't get an infection.

It all began here said...

Cortney, I cannot believe you did that? I too think they are darling, but not sure I could do it.

Hope things are well for you!

Debbie

Joan said...

Yes, I too couldn't believe they did it. They came walking in for sunday dinner and I had about 5 different dishes going. I turned to Chels and said, "it isn't real, I have my contacts in and I can see that from here"! Joey started to laugh and said, "Oh really". Well needless to say, yea I could see it but it looked like it was glued on, but it was real. Then I'm hurrying around and I heard someone say, "I can't believe Cort did it". I said, "right"! I need to keep my mouth shut because there she was, same thing. Hilarious. I'm not a bit surprised that Cort took it out. Cortney and attention don't mix too well. I'm glad they had fun! They are beautiful girls, nose stud or not.