Saturday, April 5, 2008

Babysitting Night!

Every now and then Rodger and I get the chance to watch our 2 favorite little girls. We have the best of time and this week was great because we watched them twice! They are such smart little girls and so happy and hardly ever get upset or cry. They love each other so much and it's adorable to see. As soon as my dad and Angela left for the Jazz Game, they both started crying, Caroline more than Ava. I told Ava to give her a hug and kiss. Ava went over to her and just started laughing and smiling at her, it was impossible for Caroline not to smile and laugh back and that's just what she did. Another fun story is that Caroline loves for me to blow my bubbles with my gum. She happened to notice and kept saying "More, More." I would continue to blow them and she would act just like me. Her little lips would move as if they were trying to blow a bubble, it was so cute. During this process, I smelled something. I said, "Caroline, did you poop?" "AGAIN!" This was all she would say. I asked her again a couple of more times and we just went back and forth. It was cute. Then she finally agreed that she did. We can't wait for the next time to spend time with them-hope it's soon! We love you guys!
Caroline loves Rodger's hat, doesn't she look like a punk?
Smiley Ava!
Twins!
Happy Caroline!
Poor little Caroline missed Mom & Dad when they left for the game, she does this when she is sad or upset. Ava made her happy again once she gave her a hug and smiled at her.
Rodger reading them a story-they love books.
Here we all are!
Rodger giving Ava an "Airplane Ride", she loved it.

3 comments:

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan said...

Hey Cort, I look at your blog everyday. What a great sister and brother you guys are. Cute kids. Keep up the blogs. Love you, Mom

Ju and Brack said...

CORT! I can't believe that I found you. I didn't know you were a blogger! I just loved your wedding pictures, your house is so cute (I know just where that is), and I'm just so excited I can now keep in touch with you! Check out my blog sometime! Hope all is well! Tell Chels to get a blog :) Luvs - Ju